CRITERIA OF SELECTION
Criteria of selection
- Organizations that wish to become members of the LegalCrown Association should have a proven practice inside the business zone they would like to be promoted.
- Their profile should fit to a client driven methodology that is planning to fulfill the necessities on a local and an international level.
- They should have an extraordinary experience and thorough knowledge of the international and local litigation with a business oriented profile.
- They should be members of their local lawful affiliation and verified partners in their law society.
- They should have the capacity to assist clients with multilevel requirements by acknowledging to them during the cooperation, the entire possibility scenario for their interest.
- They must pursue the moral law of assisting any individual or entity with all of their knowledge and expertise in their vicinity of practice.
- Member should reveal their standards, regarding ethics, code of conduct and conflicts.
- They should be competent to handle cases, regardless of time constraints and assure customers for their credibility.
- They should follow all the rules under confidentiality and intellectual property.
- They must be ready to acknowledge their companies profile and partners biographies.
- They must submit an engagement letter with their application form which will specify:
- The reasons of becoming a member of LegalCrown Association
- Why they believe that their firm should have a place in the Top Awarded Law Firms of the world
- Their willingness of collaboration with other legal firms of the affiliation in order to provide international legal services.